[GRASSLIST:3598] surfer grid - problem solved

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Sat Jun 5 16:35:51 EDT 2004

So, I finnaly get my grass raster into surfer. the problem was with unix/dos
file conversion (my grass is in Linux), and the region coordinates, that were
in grass format (42:00:30w) and need to be in decimal format (-42.00...), which
I had to change manually. it's working now. thanks to all help.

        Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc - PhD Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
     Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br -