[GRASSLIST:3604] function to compare rasters visually

Mon Jun 7 04:31:59 EDT 2004

Hello,

I was looking for a function which makes it easy to compare two images
visually by dissolving the upper image or only displaying parts of the upper
image and moving the border between upper and lower image across the monitor.
In other programs it is called dissolve or flicker. But I couldn't find
anything related to this by using the GRASS search function.

Thanks for pointing me to the correct word in GRASS. Martin