[GRASSLIST:3736] Re: query:creation of maps

Indictrans Team indictrans at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 22 06:59:54 EDT 2004

dear sir,
 let me put it in more clear words. We want to create (or rather DRAW)
 "new" maps from the information available in the form of rough drawings
 or similar data.
 when we referred to your book ""openSource GIS : A GRASS GIS approach"
 it mentioned about two tools:
                             Xfig
                             sketch
("Map design with Xfig and Sketch" Page 204)
all our queries are based on this paragraph.
Please guide us on this.

Thanks
regards,
nandini