[GRASSLIST:2817] Re: How does one create a list of the counties a highway passes through?

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Tue Mar 2 20:26:51 EST 2004

On Mar 2, 2004, at 5:34 PM, Dan Jacobson wrote:

>>> How does one create a list of the counties a highway passes through?
>>> Both the highway and counties are described with vector maps.
>
> Radim> v.overlay (5.7)
>
> Sniff, here on debian
> $ apt-cache policy grass
>   Candidate: 5.0.3-2
>
> Anything that can be done with earlier versions than 5.7?

Compiling 5.7 from CVS was trivially easy, provided the appropriate
libraries are installed. I have it running on 2 different machines. Let
me know if you need a hand with it.

C.
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia