[GRASSLIST:2851] Re: --with-fftw?

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 08:43:34 EST 2004

You need version 2.x of FFTW for GRASS.  It's listed with the version
number in the REQUIREMENTS.html document of prerequisites, but perhaps
what was not clear to you is that it really needs to be 2.x (not "at
least" 2.x).

See
http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2213

On Mar 5, 2004, at 5:50, Miha STAUT wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Why when trying to compile and install the fftw library the includes
> searched from GRASS never install. They are not even in the source
> tree. I tried several times (--with-includes --with-libs) with
> different releases of the GRASS source. I have fftw-3.0.1. Is there
> any other way to get the fftw dependent commands to work?
>
> Thanks, Miha

----
Scott Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Carleton University
Department of Geography & Environmental Studies, Loeb A209
Mailing:  Loeb B349, 1125 Colonel By Dr., Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6 Canada
1-613-520-2600 x2695 Fax: 613-520-4301 Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca