[GRASSLIST:2859] shortest path

Maliheh malihehs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 04:58:02 EST 2004

Hello dear all,
At first I want to say : "Thank you so much" with your
help now I can do many things :)

At this time I want to know more about network
analysis in GRASS. Specifically about the algorithm
that GRASS uses to find shortest path between points
in 'v.net.path' module. I want to know if we don't
determine the 'afcol', 'abcol' and 'ncol' costs, then
what is measured for finding path? and when we specify
these values how they influence in algorithm?
Is there any document that can help me in this way?

Any suggestion will be so appreciated.

Regards

Maliheh