[GRASSLIST:2872] Re: problem with v.buffer

Leonardo Lami leo.lami at katamail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:45:29 EST 2004

Dear all,
I follow your help and it wors very well but if the buffer overlap?
I see that if I convert to rast a vector with two circles overlapped the
circles take the same value (the value of one of these).
I'd like to have the a rast with the areas not overlapped with the rigth value
of the vector circles and the area overlapped with a value = at the sum of
the value of the two circles.
Is posiible that or something near at that?

Thank you very much.

Leonardo