[GRASSLIST:2905] Re: problems displying sites

David Orme d.orme at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 04:41:30 EST 2004

The only time I've come across something like this is when I was using
latlong location and looking at a region that crossed 180E. Using
d.sites only displayed those sites on one side of the 180E meridian.
I've just dragged the same site file into Grass57 using v.in.sites and
that displays sites on both sides of the 180E meridian.

I guess that is a pretty specific explanation - only useful if you are
also looking at a latlong location spanning the 180E meridian!

Cheers,
David