[GRASSLIST:3002] How can I start up the menu

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Mar 22 05:56:10 EST 2004

hello

I have newly setup grass5.7 and I startup the menu as I did
previous releases.
I got this message after entering tcltkgrass& command.
"GRASS 5.7.-cvs:~ > bash: tcltkgrass: command not found"
so how can I start up the menu ?

kind regards

Ahmet Temiz

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.