[GRASSLIST:3011] Re: configuration error in grass5.03

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Tue Mar 23 06:43:52 EST 2004

Paul Kelly wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, temiz wrote:
>

>>I tried to configure grass5.03
>>It gave this error message:
>>"checking for fftw.h... no"
>>"checking for dfftw.h... no"
>>"configure: error: *** Unable to locate FFTW includes."
>>
>>here is my configuration:
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>--without-FFTW \
>>--without-odbc \
>>--without-freetype \
>>--without-readline \
>>--without-lapack \
>>--with-tcltk-includes=/usr/include/ \
>>--with-tcltk-libs=/usr/lib/tcl8.4/ \
>>--with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include/ \
>>--with-postgres-libs=/usr/local/pgsql/lib/
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>Could you possibly tell me what the wrong was ?
>>

>It should be --without-fftw (small letters not capitals)

thank you for your help
I had referred the error mesage in which fftw was written
in capital letters.
after correction,now it compiles...

regards

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.