[GRASSLIST:3021] Fw: Re: grass57 arm deb error

Luis E Menoyo lemenoyo at usgs.gov
Tue Mar 23 15:42:34 EST 2004

Thanks Stephan, Markus.  That solved the problem.

Now I got Grass 5.7 running with Tk/Tcl on the Zaurus. :)

What needs to be done to place Grass 5.7 ARM .deb on the Debian feed?  The
Tk/Tcl and GDAL libraries are readily available on the feeds, which, by
using apt-get, saved me from going thru dependency hell during the
install.  It would be nice to have a recent version of Grass in the Debian
ARM feed so that dependencies can be automaticaly resolved during install.

Thanks again,
Luis.

Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>
Sent by: owner-GRASSLIST at baylor.edu