[GRASSLIST:3415] Snapping thershold

Miha STAUT mihastaut at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 14:23:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

Is there a way to set the snapping and digitizing thershold relative to the
zoom (scale) of the digitized map? I mean to change the snapping threshold
with zooming in and out in v.digit.

The last time when I was digitizing I had the impression the snapping in
v.digit behaved so. Is it possible it changed to an absolute value? How
would I correct this?

Another question:
Where do the temporary files of GRASS 5.3 reside? Is it the .tmp directory
in the location directory or there anything else?

Thanks, Miha Staut