[GRASSLIST:3505] Re: Geophysical/Potential field modules for GRASS?

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Thu May 27 07:36:50 EDT 2004

Michael,

You mentioned a lack of Kriging capabilities in GRASS. Maybe I'm being
naieve, or I don't understand the issue, but I have used R and GSTAT
quite successfully for spatial interpolation within GRASS. So, I don't
understand where the deficiencies lie unless you wanted GRASS modules
per se for kriging; I guess I don't see a real advantage in that.

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams
National Weather Service