[GRASSLIST:4719] s.in.ascii segmentation fault

Praktikant praktikant at ib-net.net
Fri Nov 5 11:44:59 EST 2004

Hello Folks,

I tried the suggestions b) and c) mentioned below first. With no success.
Still the Segmentation fault appeared. After days of struggling with the
grass sources I managed to compile and install it successfully (with the
help of a remote experienced GRASS and UNIX user).

s.in.ascii input=/home/Praktikant/Mosberg.txt sites=DEMMosberg2 d=2 fs=space
worked fine,
but
s.in.ascii input=/home/Praktikant/Mosberg.txt sites=DEMMosberg2 d=2
did result in the segmentation fault.
also in tcltkgrass you have to enter 'space' in the appropriate field to
make it work alright. Leaving this field empty results in the segmentation
fault.

Thank you for your help

Richard