[GRASSLIST:4750] s.surf.idw

lawrence moran L.J.Moran at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 08:45:27 EST 2004

Hi,

Thanks to Eve for the suggestion- didn't work, though I've figured out its something to do with having an external monitor attached.

My next question: getting the following error when running s.surf.idw:

Reading sites amp (RedSeaBathyFinal) ...Error:
Decimal field 1 not present in sites file

This seems like a fairly simple, yet fundamental error. There were no error messages when I imported this file (an ascii file) and it displays fine. Can anybody suggest where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,

Lawrence