[GRASSLIST:4774] Re: LRS

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Thu Nov 11 08:49:48 EST 2004

Dear Radim....
like Martina I'm interested about your modules v.lrs.xx
They could be useful to develop linear reference system along
rivers.....
I have seen your web page with presentation anc paper ( I have got it
also from the International Grass Conference web site....) ...
I remember that around two years ago you have sent me the modules... but
grass51 was still too hard for a simple user like me.... so I wasn't
able to use them....
do you think you will be able to include the v.lrs.xx modules in the
grass57 distribution next weeks??? or do you think you will need more
time....??
thanks for your work and thanks to all grass developers....
ivan