[GRASSLIST:4943] ps.map and raster legend

bfdi533 bfdi533 at cbacc-security3.bus.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 24 18:05:44 EST 2004

I have a raster map that has a value in each raster area that I want to
show using ps.map.  I have some of the regions that have no value and
the others are scaled for display using r.colors colors=grey.log.
However, when I output this using ps.map asking for legends on the
raster, all I get is a black box saying that it has no value.

I am using grass 5.0.3 on linux.

Anyone run into anything like this?  Any way to get the legend to show
up with each value showing a different grey color?

--

Ed Davison