[GRASSLIST:4469] Grass and Indian farmer, NewBess

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 01:13:13 EDT 2004

GRASS 2 DEVNAGIRI
These messges make people using GRASS very optimistic.
GOOD work that the tclk graphics will soon (hard work
involved) become a reality with HINDI fonts. The we
have to further it on other Indian languages such that
one day farmers can use it through a touch screen.

NewBess: GRASS 5.3 INSTALLATION PROBLEMS
Installing GDAL NVIZ SQL Data base support in GRASS
using PCQLINUX2004 is still a problem to be solved for
us.
Pl help us ways to do it.
GRASS must evolve from EXPERTS to NewBess level for
quick adaptation.

Ravi Kumar