[GRASSLIST:4550] Re: grass and Mapserver

Ljiljana ljiljana at fesb.hr
Fri Oct 15 04:13:42 EDT 2004

So, if I understood it right, grass aplication does not have anything to do
with mapserver. Mapserver comunicates with grass-gis layars only using
libgrass.
I have read something about changes in gdal-1.2.3 ( I had to configure
it --with-libgrass, not --with-grass, as later versions).
Can Mapserver with gdal-1.2.3.work with grass without libgrass (somehow
colecting the libraries for displaying grass directly from the grass) ?
Best regards
Ljiljana Bodrozic