[GRASSLIST:4610] (no subject)

Ann Marie Gorman amg24 at case.edu
Fri Oct 22 09:34:10 EDT 2004

Hello.
The University for which I work has recently changes our outgoing email
addresses and I cannot seem to post or unsubscribe to the list. Could
you please advise me as to how to either unsubscribe or have my email
changed in your database?

I could have subscribed as any of the following emails:

> amg24 at po.cwru.edu
> amg24 at case.edu
> amg24 at cwru.edu
> ann.gorman at case.edu
> ann.gorman at cwru.edu

Thank you for you help.
Ann Marie

amg24 at cwru.edu: You are not subscribed to list GRASSLIST at baylor.edu

If you wish to contact a person, please send mail to
GRASSLIST-request at baylor.edu.
To get general help on Listproc, please send the command:

               HELP

in the body of the message to listproc at baylor.edu.
PS: Any subsequent requests you might have submitted in the same message
have been ignored.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 02:41:01PM -0400, Ann Marie Gorman wrote:

>> Thanks for your help...Please see below..

>> I got both of these email addresses from the original "Greetings and
>> welcome to the GRASS GIS Users List! " message that I received when I
>> subscribed.

OK, this is not bad.

>> I don't want to have 2 subscriptions so I tried:

Yes, but you have to write from the account which was used
to subscribe! Hint: Set a fake 'From' sender in your mail program,
using the old address 'amg24 at cwru.edu'. But why do you worry about that?
The list software will disable that subscription automatically
if no longer valid.

>> got an error and sent an email to lpmanager at baylor.edu

I guess that's useless as probably nobody reads there
(I never got responses the last years).

>> Sounds good I will give it a try once I hear back from
>>
>> lpmanager at baylor.edu...

May take a few years.

What's more important: Don't you receive the list mails?
Or: why not simply writing your problem to
 grasslist at baylor.edu

and see what happens?

Markus

--