[GRASSLIST:4670] Re: s.surf.krig

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Thu Oct 28 14:48:15 EDT 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 01:17 am, you wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
> > is there anyway to compile this specific program, and install it? I have
> > tried gmake53 in the s.surf.krig folder, but it gives me a bunch of
> > errors...
>
> What are the errors?
> Did you install blas and lapack before you compiled GRASS (and add those
> options to the configure script)? They are pre-requisites but I'm sure
> there are other problems with s.surf.krig.
>
> Paul

Paul,
thank you for the response. I did not have lapack and blas support compiled
into GRASS. After installing their respective dev packages and recompiling
s.surf.krig is still not compiled.

In order to make a single command, would I use the gmake53 script to make the
file?

thanks,

--
Dylan Beaudette