[GRASSLIST:4284] Re: ITCSpam: v.in.ogr problem

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Wed Sep 1 10:47:19 EDT 2004

I have fixed few problems in lib and modules.
It runs better now but it is not perfect, one centroid
cannot be attached to an area because the area is too small.
Some check must be added, probably to Vect_get_point_in_poly_isl.

It is better to run it with snap threshold anyway, because otherwise
there are too many overlaps and holes.

Radim