[GRASSLIST:4302] inputed vector data type

YAMADA, Yasuharu yamaday at jircas.affrc.go.jp
Sat Sep 4 10:55:18 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I am a GRASS beginner.  But I tried to use GRASSLAND on windows OS several years ago.   GRASSLAND only can accept data files for the
GIS data.
Then people have to prepare the data downloaded from some Internet site.
But I hear they can digitize vector lines or points on the GUI window screen from GRASS ver. 5.xxx on LINUX.
I'd like to know what type data (spaghetti type or having topology)  GRASS use.

In Asian countries including Japan, this kind of functions should be very important.
Because we don't have so many GIS data file(digital files) comparing to north America.

Thank you.
Yasuharu YAMADA
JIRCAS