[GRASSLIST:4320] Re: grass maps via mapserver

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:10:09 EDT 2004

Are you on Linux or Windows? Try
   gdalinfo --formats
to make sure gdal supports GRASS

put a .grassrc5 into the DocumentRoot location as defined in the
httpd.conf file.
(e.g. /usr/local/apache2/htdocs  or /var/www/html on Mandrake 9.0)

Also, the LAYER object DATA
element needs to reference the raster from the cellhd directory (e.g.
/data/grass/location/mapset/cellhd/mymap).

For me, the full path did not work, but when I put the .grassrc file
in /var/www/html I did not need to specify a full path.

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com
www.greenwoodmap.com