[GRASSLIST:4391] Re: weird lines

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 22 02:16:27 EDT 2004

Ahmet,
this probably depends on the type of map that you have.  You might want
to reset your color table if it is a DEM.  Or you might check the type
of data you are patching.  They might not be seamless in real life.
Adjacent maps often do not match up exactly, even from the same source.
  If you still have a problem, tell us what kind of data you are
patching.

Good luck,
Ian