[GRASSLIST:6372] Re: r.terraflow and r.water.outlet

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Apr 8 11:23:04 EDT 2005

I really don't know about r.water.outlet but while r.whatershed generate
flow direction with a D4 or D8 algorithm while r.terraflow use a Dinf
algorithm (6 month ago the -s flag was not working, maybe now is fixed,
maybe not.... try to test....).

Hope it can help.
Maxi

--

Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana