[GRASSLIST:6444] Re: gdall ~ grass

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Wed Apr 13 08:24:23 EDT 2005

I installed everything about grass in debian

apt-cache search "grass" gives:

gpx2shp - convert GPS or GPX file to ESRI Shape file
grass - Geographic Resources Analysis Support System
grass-doc - Geographic Resources Analysis Support System documentation
libgrass - GRASS GIS development libraries
libgrass-dev - GRASS GIS library development files

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
/usr/local/bin/gdal-config --formats    # contains grass:

gxf gtiff hfa aigrid aaigrid ceos ceos2 iso8211 xpm sdts raw dted mem
jdem envisat elas fit vrt usgsdem l1b nitf bmp pcidsk airsar rs2 ilwis
bsb gif jpeg png "grass"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but:
ldd libgdal.so.1.6.0 does not contain anyword like grass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

where is libgdal1-grass package ?

I was not able to find it ?

apt-cache search "libgdal1*"
libgdal1 - Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
libgdal-doc - Documentation for the Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
libgdal1-dev - Geospatial Data Abstraction Library - Development files

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.