[GRASSLIST:6475] Re: d.profile: phenology curve plotting

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 00:59:59 EDT 2005

> However I looked at the script but cannot figure out how/where to
> insert  g.mlist.
>
> I assume I have to substitute RASTERMAPS="$GIS_OPT_band1 ... " somehow
> with  the g.mlist output, right?

replace the two RASTERMAPS lines with:

RASTERMAPS="`g.mlist sep=, pattern='*'`"

Backwards `quotes` fills that part of the string with the output from
the program within them, run the inner g.mlist part first to see what
will happen.

Double "quotes" around the string are just precautionary.

If you are using less than 8 maps, just use i.spectral without
modification.

Hamish