[GRASSLIST:6603] Re: Creating points on line with calculated value.

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:12:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

v.to.points just converts vector line to points andassigns its value
to new points but it doesnt allow to calculate new value for newly
created points.

Currently I assign values to all new points manualy, but there should
be some automatic way to create points at calculated place on line
with calculated value.

Maris.