[GRASSLIST:6632] Re: Import GRASS-Data from a distant Location/Mapset

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 27 03:52:36 EDT 2005

Marco, I haven't heard of a module for this, but it seems like you
could also just do this through a window manager (windows, mac, etc.),
just navigate to the distant mapset, copy it, and paste it in your
location and mapset, like you would do with any other non-Grass kind of
file.  At the same time, you would be able to see what is in their
directory for a list of raster/vectors/etc.

Not very helpful I guess but good luck nonetheless,
-Ian