[GRASSLIST:6649] AW: Import GRASS-Data from a distant Location/Mapset

marco.lechner marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Apr 27 16:52:28 EDT 2005

Hi Hamish,

I modified your scripts and they run great for my needs.
I will attach them to this mail - may be we can put it in the CVS?
What I changed:
- fixed problem "g.parser not found"
- r.unpack didn't remove the path from the *.pack file and tried to import
the packed Map with naming it the whole path not only the filename I added a
second sed pipe, which removes the path from $GIS_OPT_input

Could anyone please try it - I was only able to test it on a Cygwin-machine
with GRASS6.1.cvs.

Marco

Marco Lechner
Institut für Physische Geographie