[GRASSLIST:7750] Re: for grass6: Are there basic data docs? (atts, cats, etc. question)

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Aug 1 03:48:37 EDT 2005

Hi Bart,

I am currently working on improvements in the GRASS 6
Programmer's Manual. I think that you indications below
must be addressed.

I would need a person to review a bit the updated manuals,
are you interested/willing to have a look?

Regards

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it