[GRASSLIST:7776] Re: GRASS plugin for SWAT

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:38:43 EDT 2005

I've managed to create GRASS 6.0 native Makefiles on top of your work.
The swatgrass directory should reside in the same directory where grass6
(grass 6 sources) exists.

/home/user/grass/grass6		# GRASS 6 sources
/home/user/grass/swatgrass	# swatgrass

Since swatgrass has other directories than swat_input, I've put
Module.make in swatgrass, not in swat_input.  A tar ball is attached.

BTW, it would be great if we set up a CVS repository so that we can
collaborate more efficiently.

Thank you.
Huidae Cho