[GRASSLIST:7899] Re: Hutchinson's Adaptive Alogrithm for sound DEMs?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 15 01:23:08 EDT 2005

I just want to echo my support of this. My colleagues and I are trying to to
model Holocene landforms in the Mediterranean, using DEM's created from
Terra ASTER imagery, along with ASTER and other satellite imagery, and
ground truthing. These kinds of additions to interpolation routines would be
very helpful.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402