[GRASSLIST:7999] making a simple bus route

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 02:00:18 EDT 2005

Hi All,
To bring GRASS closure to users, we want to show simple on screen solutions, where in a tourist can click on the screen where he wishes to go, and derive the Buses he has to board
to reach the destination.
help and ideas needed.
1. bus routes for the city of Hyderabad (india) are converted to vector
2. each fragment of a line is added with attributes of all the number of buses it caters to
3. The d.path shows the shortest distance from any two points in the spagetti of lines
4. plan to show possible buses to be boarded in the d.path route for a tourist

please give me some ideas and available options

Thanks in anticipation
Ravi Kumar