[GRASSLIST:8094] Re: Cross Sections

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:20:23 EDT 2005

thanks for the info.  thats a cool program!

when i run it though, the first entry (A) seems to occupy the
top-right two frames, and not displaying the profile above the middle
value (it ranges from 97-99 NGVD).

all subsequent profiles (BCD) do the same thing... try to display data
up to the frame above it, but gets overwritten by what is there for
the fram above it.

any ideas?