[GRASSLIST:9268] GRASS - image catalog for tiled raster images available?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Dec 1 05:06:38 EST 2005

Hi List,
I would like to work with tiled imagery data (aerial photos) in
GRASS/QGIS. As I am used to ArcView (still), I wonder, if GRASS/QGIS
offers me the possibility to (re)use my image catalogue-files - these
image catalogue files are dBase-files, with paths and coordinates for
each raster tile.
I would be most greatful for some comments on that topic.

Best regards,

Wolfgang