[GRASSLIST:9271]

David Kindem dkindem at chartermi.net
Fri Dec 2 11:15:34 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm working with Lorenzo's binaries, version 6.1.cvs, released 8
October, 2005.

I am trying to import a series of sites using v.in.ascii.  I believe
I have the points formatted correctly (x|y, decimal degrees):

-86.0987|43.09055
-86.102|43.09278
-86.143|43.10967
-86.14295|43.10955
(partial list)

When I run the program, I receive the following message:

v.in.ascii 'input=/Users/davidkindem/Documents/GRGH&M/GPS Waypoints/
JunctionPoints.txt' output=JunctionPoints format=point fs=| skip=0
x=1 y=2 z=0 cat=0
v.in.ascii(363) malloc: ***  Deallocation of a pointer not malloced:
0x15016f0; This could be a double free(), or free() called with the
middle of an allocated block; Try setting environment variable
MallocHelp to see tools to help debug

The layer is created, but will not display.

I've imported sites before (though not recently), using the same
steps.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Dave