[GRASSLIST:9315] Re: d.shadedmap

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 5 18:04:44 EST 2005

Try using r.his first, then use d.his with your shaded relief map as
intensity, your draped raster as your hue, and leave saturation blacnk.

-Ian

On Dec 5, 2005, at 2:12 PM, Luigi Ponti wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Is there a way to reproduce the "d.shadedmap" effect from the GIS
> manager GUI (display->display raster maps->drape raster map over
> shaded relief) through shell commands? When I use "d.shadedmap" at the
> command line, it does not work.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Luigi

What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we
can assume it will be pretty bad.
  - Dave Barry