[GRASSLIST:9335] Re: How to query a GRASS Vector dataset with UMN Mapserver

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Dec 6 08:50:04 EST 2005

Hi Wolfgang,
I'm really interested in display grass data into mapserver....

Do you maybe have a "couple of minute" to submit to the list or to the
grass wiki some hints on how to do it?

I think it would be really helpfull for a lot of people...

Thanks
Maxi

--

Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana