[GRASSLIST:9373] Re: d.qgis in the latest GRASS-CVS and QGIS for MacOS X

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 8 01:29:44 EST 2005

Dylan,

You have to drop qgis onto Lorenzo's script that he send out with this
version of GRASS, the one named "drag qgis to enable-disable grass tools".
This changes some interal links in QGIS to allow it to recognize GRASS
files, etc. See the README file that comes along with it.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213