[GRASSLIST:9470] Re: 3D blocks again

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:09:53 EST 2005

On 12/5/05, Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > In regard of blocks creating we have changed following :
> > float CubeVertices[8][3] = {
> >     {-1.0,-1.0,-1.0},
> >     {1.0,-1.0,-1.0},
> >     {1.0,1.0,-1.0},
> >     {-1.0,1.0,-1.0},
> >     {-1.0,-1.0,1.0},
> >     {1.0,-1.0,1.0},
> >     {1.0,1.0,1.0},
> >     {-1.0,1.0,1.0}
> > };
> >
> > as
> >
> > float CubeVertices[8][3] = {
> >     {-2.0,-2.0,-1.0},
> >     {2.0,-2.0,-1.0},
> >     {2.0,2.0,-1.0},
> >     {-2.0,2.0,-1.0},
> >     {-2.0,-2.0,1.0},
> >     {2.0,-2.0,1.0},
> >     {2.0,2.0,1.0},
> >     {-2.0,2.0,1.0}
> > };
> >

> > And now it is ok .
>
> from the screenshots,
>
> > http://www.minegis.com/temp/blok4.png
>
> I take it this change gives you 1/2 cubes, and isn't needed for the
> general case? (ie it is tweaking to get things the way you want it and
> isn't a bug)
>

> Hamish

Hi Hamish
sorry for long time with no answer - work :(
And I'm sorry but I don't understand your sentence :( What would you
like to write me ? Did I something wrong ? What I wanted to say is
that for now we have 1/2 cubes but our solution will not always use
1/2 cubes. Printscreen and code is exmaple HOW I WAS ABLE TO GET
BLOCKS FROM CUBES BY VERY SIMPLE CODE EDITING.

Please, if you have a time, can you reformat your sentence?

Thank you very much.

Peter