[GRASSLIST:9496] db.connect problem

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Thu Dec 15 05:11:20 EST 2005

hello

although I removed groupname. it does not vanish.

1- db.connect driver=pg database=bzk

2- r.to.vect input=jgenel21 output=jgenel21 feature=area
DBMI-Postgres driver error:
Cannot grant on table:
grant select on jgenel21 to group orkun, public
ERROR:  group "orkun" does not exist

regards

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.