[GRASSLIST:9552] Re: script for creating map

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Dec 16 18:34:36 EST 2005

Check out the d.out.file script (or it's predecessor, d.out.png) that I
wrote and is included with GRASS. This will export whatever is on the
current monitor to a png (or other formats if you have gdal). Add d.mon and
d.rast and/or d.vect and you can script the creation of a map and its export
to png.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402