[GRASSLIST:9656] Re: adding tables or creating new maps

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Dec 28 05:19:51 EST 2005

Michael, all,

thanks for extending the wiki page.
Please consider to also update
  vector/vectorintro.html
in the GRASS 6.1-CVS to also get the built-in documentation
useful. For native speakers it's often easier to describe
things in a clear way. Additional effect is that we bundle
documentation, to not have it scattered around in many places.

Also images are supported in the GRASS manual, see
for example
http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/html61_user/r.terraflow.html

Thanks

 Markus