[GRASSLIST:5621] Libraries

Alejandro Hinojosa alhinc at cicese.mx
Wed Feb 2 17:22:28 EST 2005

Grass users,
After a  2 year absence. I recently rejoined the grass community  and
downloaded the binary  Generic Gnu/linux versions of the stable 5.4.0  and
the development  6.0. I am running mandrake 10 linux and my question is
where do i get the needed libraries:

  libpq, libproj, libgdal , xterm, tcl, tk, gdaltools, libfftw, etc.

or more precisely how would I now it they are already installed, where
should i look for and if they are not installed, where/how do I get them.

It is nice to be  using grass again.

Best regards

Alejandro Hinojosa
Geology Department ,Earth Sciences Division
CICESE
P.O. Box 434843
San Diego Ca. 92143-4843

Phone + 52 646 175-0500 ext 26045