[GRASSLIST:5641] d.colors interactive mode not working

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Feb 4 09:58:40 EST 2005

I have been trying to use d.colors to adjust the colour ramp of a
shaded-relief image of seafloor bathymetry. Typing d.colors generates the
GUI module of the program, after which nothing happens. No other interactive
dialog opens. All the scroll bars in the d.colors GUI become paralyzed.

I am able to run the interactive mode of the program by typing d.colors
map=rastername on the command line, but I thought I'd report that using the
program through the GUI only doesn't seem to work on my system.

I am unable to scroll through the message dialog box of the GUI to see all
of the errors. The last 6 lines of the error dialog are:

\x1b [17d\x1b[19; 7H- Unknown Command

\x1b [17d\x1b[19; 7H\x1b[17X

\x1b [17d\x1b[19; 7H- Unknown Command

\x1b [17d\x1b[19; 7H\x1b[17X