[GRASSLIST:5775] Re: gdalwarp and gdal libraries

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 02:48:24 EST 2005

> Teague is using Huidae Cho's Cygwin binaries. It seems like libgdal is
> available from the site, but not the other gdal (or ogr?) utilities.
> Is there a chance that the entire gdal utility set could be made
> available in binary form for windows/cygwin users?  I assume that
> Huidae has been successful in compiling it for that platform.

perhaps add to the script a test for gdalwarp?

See the scritps/r.out.gdal test for gdal_translate:

#check gdal_translate exists
if [ -z "`which gdal_translate`" ] ; then
   echo "ERROR: Required program gdal_translate is missing"
   echo "       Full GDAL binaries with GDAL/GRASS support are needed to use r.out.gdal."
   exit 1
fi

Hamish