[GRASSLIST:5801] v.in.e00 import .. use grass5

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 07:15:38 EST 2005

Dear All,
I also had this e00 (ARC-INFO) problem only after I
graduated into GRASS5.7.

Solution:
This MIGHT work
1. Download GRASS5
2. Import e00 file
3. Export as shape file

------------------
4. Open GRASS6
5. import the shape file

Iam going to follow these steps for auto vectorisation
too.

Ravi
--- Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>
wrote:

> On Tue, February 15, 2005 18:14, Giacomo Bertoldi
> said:
> > Hi,
> > I would like to import a e00 file, but i got the
> error:
> >
> > v.in.e00 -v

file=/Users/giacomo/Desktop/Finland/20688/dnpoint.e00