[GRASSLIST:5805] Easily generating colourtables

Jose Luis Gomez-Dans jgomezdans at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 10:14:27 EST 2005

Hi!
I want to plot three raster images side by side. They cover the same
area, and are just to point out any obvious differences. In order to do
that, the colourtables used needs to be identical. In GRASS, these are
automatically calculated from the span of the data, and in my case,
this is slightly different. I would like to set the limits of the
colourtable to be the same.
Is there an easy way to do this in GRASS, or do I have to modify the
rastersthemselves with r.mapcalc (groan :D)?

Thanks!
José
--
Jose L Gomez-Dans, Research Assistant
Bristol Glaciology Centre, Geographical Sciences/CPOM